Sketching from the Imagination: Storytelling
The latest instalment in our Sketching from the Imagination series explores the extraordinary realms of 50 professional artists, who share their wondrous characters and imaginary worlds.
Folklore and fairytales, myths and legends, modern books and novels – both adults and children are enthralled by how artists bring these stories to life. From traditional children’s characters to the fantastical, surreal, and terrifying worlds, every genre imaginable is covered.
• Featuring 50 artists from creative and entertainment industries around the world
• Over 300 pages of inspiring artwork by talented illustrators, animators, comic artists, and concept artists
• Packed with personal insights, artistic advice, drawing techniques, and helpful tips by seasoned artists
Sketching from the Imagination: Storytelling is available to purchase exclusively through the 3dtotal shop until 2022. As a thank you for purchasing from us, we are giving our valued customers a free bonus booklet featuring three chapters of extra content with every copy of the book!
One tree planted for every book sold: From 2020, 3dtotal Publishing has pledged to plant one tree for every book sold by partnering with and donating the appropriate amounts to re-foresting charities. This is one of the first steps in our ambition to become a carbon neutral company with carbon neutral publications, giving our customers the knowledge that by buying from 3dtotal Publishing, we are working together to balance the environmental damage caused by the publishing, shipping, and retail industries.
- Softback 320 pages
- Dimensions: 210mm x 230mm
- Paper quality: Full-color premium paper pages
- ISBN: 978-1-912843-31-2