Only 1 week left to register for CG Master Academy
With only 1 week left to register on one of the many courses on offer from CG Master Academy (CGMA), check out the full list, with something for everyone from 3D character artists to FX artists…
2019 WINTER REGISTRATION
The winter 2019 registration period for CGMA is coming to an end in just 1 week. CGMA has been providing accessible and affordable online arts education for almost a decade. Master artists in the Art, Games, and VFX industries have been recruited by the academy to lead their 6 – 10 week courses. These artists are also involved in the curriculum development of each course to ensure the material is relevant and speaks to industry demands.
What follows are the courses and programs available today, with start dates just around the corner. Learn from the industry’s best with payment plans available for each course. Contact their Admissions department to discuss registration or for portfolio review requests – either via email at email@example.com or by phone (800) - 959 – 0316.
- Hard Surface Modeling for Characters with Ben Erdt – 4 Seats Available!
- Character Texturing for Games in Substance with Saurabh Jethani – FULL!
- Character Facial Sculpting with Dmitriji Leppee – 2 Seats Available!
- Grooming for VFX with Jordan Soler – 2 Seats Available!
- Production Illustration and Environment Painting Techniques with Nick Hiatt – FULL!
3D Character Arts
- Sculpting Anatomy: From Animal to Creature with Gael Kerchanbaum – 4 Seats Available!
- Hair Creation for Games with John Lithvall – 4 Seats Available!
- Anatomy for Production with Christian Bull – 4 Seats Available!
- Texturing for Films/Cinematics with Breno Guinart – Seats Available!
- Character Creation for Films/Cinematics with Pete Zoppi – Seats Available!
- Intro to Marvelous Designer with John Gotch – Seats Available!
- Intro to Maya with David Mooy – FULL!
3D Environment Arts
- ZBrush for Concept and Iteration with Michael Pavlovich -- FULL!
- The Art of Lighting for Games with Omar Gatica – 2 Seats Available!
- Organic World Building in UE4 with Anthony Vaccaro – Seats Available!
- Vegetation and Plants for Games with Jeremy Huxley – FULL!
- Intro to Substance for Environments with Ben Keeling – FULL!
- Intro to Environment Art with Peyton Varney – 4 Seats Available!
- UE4 Modular Environments with Clinton Crumpler – FULL!
- Texturing and Shading for Games with Angel Fernandes – Seats Available!
- Hard Surface Modeling for Films with Jay Machado – Seats Available!
- Stylized 3D Asset Creation for Games with Kevin Griffith – Seats Available!
- Introduction to Production Modeling A with Juan Pablo Chen – FULL!
- Introduction to Production Modeling B with Vidya Vinnakota – FULL!
Houdini / FX Program
- Abstract Effects in Houdini with Adam Swaab – 3 Seats Available!
- Organic Design in Houdini with Sebastien Marsais – Seats Available!
- Introduction to FX Using Houdini with Manuel Tausch – Seats Available!
- Mastering Destruction in Houdini with Keith Kamholz – Seats Available!
- FX for Games with Fabio Silva – Seats Available!
- VEX in Houdini with Johannes Richter – 5 Seats Available!
3D & FX Electives
- Level Design for Games with Patrick Haslow – 4 Seats Available!
- Weapons and Props for Games with Dylan Mellot – 3 Seats Available!
- Intro to Unity with Len White – Seats Available!
- Storytelling in Previs with Bevin Carnes – 2 Seats Available
- Body Mechanics with Kyle Kentworthy – Seats Available!
- Intro to Rigging with Fabio Siino – Seats Available!
- Photogrammetry for Games with Jonathan Rush – Seats Available!
- Stylized Character Creation – from Cartoon to Realistic with Hannah Kang – Seats Available!