For Big Planet in London, UK
Our client is an award-winning London studio behind critically acclaimed AAA titles. They are currently seeking a Senior Animator to join their animation team in the delivery of their next hits on a two-year contract.
- Creation of industry-leading, high-quality character animations in support of narrative and gameplay, working closely with Animation Director and -Lead in ensuring assets meet all standards for consistency
- Join an ambitious team of animators in ensuring all pipelines and tools developed are suited for purpose department-wide
- Display dedication and decision-making in the development of excellence in all assets, encouraging non-Senior members to excel
- At least 3 years' relevant experience within the games industry, with AAA games experience, and at least one AAA title worked and shipped
- Proficiency in 3DS Max or Maya, MotionBuilder and knowledge of Unreal Engine, exposure to MoCap processes advantageous
- A deep understanding of the principles of animation and animation pipeline, from conceptualisation to implementation with outstanding keyframe animation skill, as displayed on portfolio / reel
- A real passion for games, strong self-management- and organisational skill, able to work in a team within a dynamic environment, providing and receiving feedback
How to Apply
To be considered, submit your CV’s in .doc or .docx format with portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org citing Ref 895 today.
Big Planet is a worldwide recruitment agency for the games industry, virtual reality and creative technology sectors.
Big Planet currently have 45 job openings.View all jobs