For Rebellion in Oxford, UK
- Relocation assistance
Rebellion Oxford is seeking an experienced, talented and enthusiastic hands-on Marketing Artist to work on all of our exciting new projects.
This is a truly exciting opportunity to have creative input into forthcoming projects.
In addition to demonstrating strong aesthetic flare and vision, the successful candidate will also need to work closely with the development team, ensuring that artwork is supporting the design process, is technically compliant and is respecting the project’s schedules.
Want to know more? You can watch out video here;
The Marketing Artist will work in a dedicated team of marketing artists as well as having access to many more artists with other specialist skills and knowledge at Rebellion.
This role is full-time based in-house at our Oxford studio. We are open to both permanent or fixed-term employment but not freelance, agencies or remote working. You must be able to legally work in the UK.
You will have at least 3 years’ games industry art experience. Having completed a full production cycle on a published game title would be a bonus. Please include a link to your portfolio of examples demonstrating outstanding visual and technical ability.
In this role you will;
- Have overall responsibility for all marketing artwork
- Give hands-on contribution to artwork
- Work closely with other disciplines of the development team to overcome issues and produce the best work
- Plan and structure tasks with efficiency
- Understand and work within project requirements and constraints
- Keep up to date with game artwork trends and influences
- Excellent artistic ability
- Highly experienced and knowledgeable in Photoshop and a 3d package such as 3dsMax or Maya
- Excellent understanding of all art aspects required for 3d games, including environments, characters, 2D/GUI and animation
- Good understanding of the game development process as a whole, including technical limitations and opportunities
- Ability to take the initiative, be highly disciplined and self-motivated
- Collaborate productively within a multi-disciplined team environment, including designers and coders, communicating with both technical and non-technical staff across disciplines
- Knowledge of other software such as ZBrush, After Effects, Illustrator, Video editing etc is a bonus
- Additional knowledge of traditional arts, photography, sculpting etc may further support your application
- A genuine interest in playing games
With a history of producing award-winning, chart-topping games, we are looking to build on our success with talented and creative people who have a passion for making great games and want to be at the forefront of developing gaming technology.
Known historically for work on beloved series such as Aliens vs Predator and Battlefront, our desire to work on our own IP has delivered major independent hits including Sniper Elite 4, Strange Brigade, Zombie Army Trilogy and acclaimed PlayStation VR launch title, Battlezone VR.
Rebellion currently have 5 job openings.View all jobs