For Nixxes Software in Utrecht, The Netherlands
We are looking for a passionate producer with a strong understanding of production best practices and game development. The individual will manage the day to day work with development teams of a project and coordinate with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Take ownership of all production related efforts on the team
- Guide and guard the team goals set by internal and potentially external stakeholders
- Oversee the team timeline across the project
- Manage and nurture partner relationships so that the product maintains a high degree of production and creative value
- Work alongside our management team to confirm strategies and direction
Competencies, Skills & Knowledge:
- Knowledge of effective production and project management communication tools
- Communicates with directness/candour and is adept at conflict resolution
- High standards of respect and values strong teamwork
- Adapts swimmingly to changing circumstances
- Positive thinker with an ambitious drive towards quality and success
- 1(+) years production experience in the game development industry
- Bachelor degree or higher in game production or (product) management.
- Experience reporting to and working with external partners.
- (Native) Dutch speaker
How to Apply
Interested? E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
By sending your CV and motivation, you agree that your data will be recorded in our database for 1 year and will be automatically deleted after 1 year.
Your data is used only for recruitment and selection purposes.
You may revoke this consent at any time, by sending an e-mail to: email@example.com
Nixxes Software BV is a group of highly experienced game technology programmers and a young content team. The company was founded in August 1999 and has since specialised in helping other game developers and publishers making the best out of their game content.
Nixxes Software currently have 7 job openings.View all jobs