Technical Artist (Unity)
For Big Planet in Spain, Spain
Our client is one of the most recognised developers in Spain. With a powerful foothold in the Freemium Mobile market, they are now looking to add an experienced VFX Artist to their Spanish studio's talent.
- Develop tools and solutions best suited to the Art department's needs
- Establish and maintain effective Art production pipelines across the entire project, ensuring consistency and addressing any issues as they arise
- Collaborate closely across departments, mediating requirements and making sure assets integrate smoothly
- Accumulate and disseminate proven methods and practices from production pipelines
- At least 2 years' experience within a mobile game development studio within the games industry, experienced with the Unity Engine
- Confident with C# scripting and a deep understanding of optimisation techniques for mobile, ideally experienced with 2D production pipelines
- Efficient and resourceful problem-solver, driven by a passion for games, balacing creative solutions with a methodical approach and effective communication skill, bridging the gap between Art and Programming and integrating into a strong team
- Any additional experience with UI and Unity Canvas or artistic experience with 3D and 2D asset production highly beneficial
How to Apply
To be considered, please forward CV’s in .doc or .docx format with portfolio links to firstname.lastname@example.org citing Ref 870 today.
Big Planet is a worldwide recruitment agency for the games industry, virtual reality and creative technology sectors.
Big Planet currently have 45 job openings.View all jobs