For Big Planet in London, UK
Our client is an independently-owned studio on the outskirts of London, involved in the crafting of engaging AAA multiplayer experiences that garnered over 300 awards and nominations world-wide. They now seek to add a talented Technical Artist to their studio to help deliver the next generation of hits.
- Communicate between all disciplines to resolve issues and improve game quality
- Prototype, develop and improve art pipelines
- Optimise run-time performance of our games
- Assist the programming team with implementing art-related tools and features
Skills and Experience
- Strong proactive problem-solving attitude
- Experience with Unreal Engine, especially UE4
- Demonstrable knowledge of modern game content creation workflows using Autodesk 3dsmax and/or Autodesk Maya, ideally confident in rigging and run-time performance profiling
How to Apply
To be considered, please submit CV's in with portfolio link, citing Ref. 647 to firstname.lastname@example.org today.
Big Planet is a worldwide recruitment agency for the games industry, virtual reality and creative technology sectors.
Big Planet currently have 45 job openings.View all jobs