For Trixter in Munich or Berlin, Germany
TRIXTER is currently looking for a talented Matchmove artist to join our team as soon as possible.
Type of contract: Freelancer (on-site), from as soon as possible until March.
Location: Munich or Berlin, Germany
- Use relevant 3D software to work out the co-ordinates and movement of the physical camera and/or objects in a live action shot.
- Work with other departments to ensure accurate camera tracks meet their needs.
- Manage shot and sequence continuity as it relates to matchmove.
- Handling camera distortion/undistortion workflow.
- Deliver shots in the time and quality standards of the company and show.
- Support and advise other artists with their tracking tasks.
- 3+ years of production experience working in a photo-real/live-action VFX pipeline.
- A thorough understanding of 3D camera principles such as lenses, distortion, parallax, etc
- Excellent understanding of cameras, camera techniques and working with LIDAR data.
- Thorough knowledge of object tracking and 3D rotoscoping.
- A good eye for detail and precision with strong problem-solving skills.
- Expert 3D Equalizer and Maya user.
- Good communication and English language skills.
- EU citizenship or an existing German work permit.
How to Apply
Please send your application by email to email@example.com.
Founded two decades ago by Simone Kraus and Michael Coldewey, TRIXTER is one of Germany`s leading VFX studios, creating stunning high end VFX work and character animation for film and television. At the leading edge of the industry, employing computer scientists, film aficionados and incredibly talented artists, TRIXTER is always pushing the boundaries and is currently developing content and technical solutions for VR and 360°.
Trixter currently have 5 job openings.View all jobs