For Trixter in Munich, Germany
TRIXTER is currently looking for a VFX Production Coordinator to join our team as soon as possible.
- Responsible for setting up, maintaining and wrapping up a project in close collaboration with the VFX Producer and VFX Supervisor
- Organising and attending daily reviews
- Assessing the progression of established project plans
- Keeping the production database up to date
- Serving as organisational contact for clients and preparing client approval session
- Running submissions and deliveries
- Proven experience of coordinating CG feature film projects in an established VFX facility
- Knowledge of CG production pipelines and post production in general is crucial
- Outstanding organisational skills
- Ability to establish priorities and multi-task efficiently within a high-pressure environment
- Able to communicate effectively across multiple teams
- Fluent German and English language skills, spoken and in writing
- Proficient in MS Office
- Experience with current image and video formats
- Apt to handle sensitive data with diligence
- Ability and motivation to quickly learn new software
- Eligible to work in Germany
How to Apply
Please send your CV and your earliest commencement date by email to email@example.com
We are very much looking forward to meeting you!
Founded two decades ago by Simone Kraus and Michael Coldewey, TRIXTER is one of Germany`s leading VFX studios, creating stunning high end VFX work and character animation for film and television. At the leading edge of the industry, employing computer scientists, film aficionados and incredibly talented artists, TRIXTER is always pushing the boundaries and is currently developing content and technical solutions for VR and 360°.
Trixter currently have 4 job openings.View all jobs