Experienced/Senior Environment Artist
For Big Planet in UK, UK
Our client, one of the UK's premiere AAA development studios; well-known for the exacting standards of polish displayed on every title they ship. They are now offering an opportunity for a gifted Environment Artist to join their North UK studio's talent at either Experienced- or Senior level.
- Realise 3D assets to the quality standards the studio is known for, taking an active role in opportunities for research and development of cutting-edge techniques and improvements that will set standards for AAA
- Crafting and applying physical based shaders
- Leverage experience, taking part in the mentorship and personal development of junior staff, accumulating and distributing AAA know-how
- At least 5 years' experience within the games industry, with at least one released AAA production cycle worked
- Expertise at both High- and Low-poly modelling, with confidence and a passion using tools -Maya, Photoshop and Zbrush
- Unreal Engine 4 and any animation experience experience greatly beneficial
- Great understanding of PBR shaders, an effective communicator of ideas and technical concepts
How to Apply
To be considered, please submit CV’s in .doc or .docx format with portfolio links to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 788 today.
Big Planet is a worldwide recruitment agency for the games industry, virtual reality and creative technology sectors.
Big Planet currently have 45 job openings.View all jobs