Senior 3D Artist
For Rockfish Games in Hamburg, Germany
Your responsibilities are
- Craft 3D models throughout the game with focus on environments and vehicles, mostly spaceships but also occasionally characters.
- Create both high resolution models and final game-ready assets.
- Work closely with the rest of the 3D art team to maintain consistent and always improving aesthetics and workflows across all the assets in the game.
- Develop relationships with the design, engineering and UI teams to help maintain a “Gameplay First” approach to game development.
You should have
- At least three years of work experience as a senior 3D artist in the video games industry.
- Expert knowledge of Autodesk 3D Studio MaxProficient in Substance Designer & Photoshop.
- Strong portfolio of design project
- Good sense of form, shape and silhouette in regards to objects.
- Adapt well to new processes and pipelines and the ability to take direction well.
- Decent Unreal Engine 4 experienceGreat passion for sci-fi games and movies.
- Sufficient German language skills to follow the conversation in team meetings.
- Sufficient English language skills for project documentation.
Nice if you had
- Expert knowledge in Unreal Engine 4.
- Experience in character modeling, rigging and animation.
You will have
- The chance to become one of the creators of the next iconic space shooter.
- A full-time job on site with very little crunch time.
- The opportunity to become a valuable member within a small, quality-driven veteran team.
- A nice place to work at in a wide open space studio located in a popular and vibrant part of Hamburg.
How to Apply
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
ROCKFISH Games is a new independent gaming studio based in Hamburg, Germany and specialized in creating Unreal Engine 4 based games for PC and console. It was founded by mobile games veterans Michael Schade and Christian Lohr, who have been joint entrepreneurs in the space of 3D graphics for over 20 years. As founders and managers of Fishlabs Entertainment, they spearheaded 3D mobile gaming for almost a decade before they took on a new adventure to conquer the PC and console space with innovative and polished high-quality games.
Rockfish Games currently have 1 job opening.View all jobs