For Trixter in Munich, Germany
TRIXTER is currently looking for a Senior Animators to join our team as soon as possible.
Booking time: From a.s.a.p until end May with option to extendLocation: Munich, Germany
- Creation of outstanding animation for graphics creatures and objects within a shot
- Comprehend and execute direction from Lead Animator or Animation Supervisor
- Demonstrate a broad range of character animation skills. This includes a deep understanding of the principles of animation, and how to best employ those principles to create performance that supports both the characters and story goals of the show.
- Demonstrate total mastery of animation skills within a specific genre
- Consistently delivering shots on a high quality level
- A deep understanding of character rigging
- Meet projects deadlines/milestones, as set by the production department
- Actively participate in team/department meetings
- Strong artistic and technical background
- Maya user
- Great communication and problem solving skills
- Ability to work well within a team
- Good English language skills
- EU citizenship or an existing German work permit (but it is not a must)
How to Apply
Please send your application with CV, link to your demoreel, availability and daily rate by email to email@example.com
Founded two decades ago by Simone Kraus and Michael Coldewey, TRIXTER is one of Germany`s leading VFX studios, creating stunning high end VFX work and character animation for film and television. At the leading edge of the industry, employing computer scientists, film aficionados and incredibly talented artists, TRIXTER is always pushing the boundaries and is currently developing content and technical solutions for VR and 360°.
Trixter currently have 5 job openings.View all jobs