For Big Planet in Spain, Spain
Our client is one of the most recognised developers in Spain. With a powerful foothold in the Freemium Mobile market, they are now looking to add an experienced VFX Artist to their Spanish studio's talent.
- Active involvement in creative processes and subsequent asset production for campaigns and fan sites, closely collaborating with Marketing Video Artist
- Crating and aligning roadmaps with those of the marketing team, managing expectations and ensuring deliverables are within standard and deadlines
- Involvement with outsource departments depending on requirements, keeping all assets consistent and up-to-date on trends within User Acquisition
- 4 years + experience in character modelling
- 2 shipped titles
- Experience of UnReal Engine 3+
- Demonstrable quality in a broad range of artistic disciplines
- Excellent skills in realistic anatomical modelling in 3D
- Proficient at rigging and skinning assets ready for animation
- Experience of character pipelines and efficient memory management of UVs, textures and vertices
- Management proficiency in verbal and written English
How to Apply
To be considered, please forward CV’s in .doc or .docx format with portfolio links to firstname.lastname@example.org citing Ref 919 today.
Big Planet is a worldwide recruitment agency for the games industry, virtual reality and creative technology sectors.
Big Planet currently have 45 job openings.View all jobs