For SuperDNA Technolab in Chandigarh, India
We have an open position for a 3D modeler. As a 3D modeler you will be responsible for creating virtual worlds and characters. You will be breathing life into sketches and concept art. You will be working in a team with lots of other talented artists, engineers and programmers. You must be well versed with industry standard 3D modeling programs and tools. Good spatial skills and a well-honed sense of color and design will help you succeed in this job.
- Create and manage digital assets
- Interpret concept art and sketches to create virtual characters, environment and props
- Follow design guidelines, asset naming conventions and other technical constraints
- Prototype and iterate on models and characters based on feedback from team members
- Create textures and UV maps Optimize, refine and correct model geometry
- Rig models and characters for animation
- Work with artists, animators and programmers to execute projects on time
- Keep abreast with the latest developments in 3D design, capture and modeling tools and technologies
- Expert level knowledge of 3D design and animation tools such as 3DS Max, Maya, Zbrush etc.
- An eye for detail and good visualization skills
- Ability to take feedback and make changes as required
- Extensive knowledge of character design, rigging, skinning etc.
- Some familiarity with animation techniques Good communication skills
- Minimum 1 year of experience in 3D design and modeling
- Technical diploma in 3D modeling or a degree in fine arts
- Some scripting experience will be an added bonus
How to Apply
SuperDNA Technolab was found in year 2011, intending to revolutionize SMEs. Our diverse range of services and highly skilled technical work force makes us the leading IT Solution & Service Provider. We have global footprint in Netherlands, Singapore, UK, USA, India.
SuperDNA Technolab currently have 1 job opening.View all jobs