Senior/Lead Lighting Artist
For Big Planet in UK, UK
Our client, one of the UK's premiere AAA development studios; well-known for the exacting standards of polish displayed on every title they ship. They are now offering an opportunity for a gifted Environment Artist to join their North UK studio's talent at either Senior- or Lead level. Responsibilities:
- Collaborating closely with Lead Artists and the Art Director to establish and maintain a distinct and coherent artistic style and mood from inception to release
- Stay in communication with both Design and Technical Art departments to mediate between design objectives and technical constraints, delivering within both quality and performance standards
- Take ownership of the realisation of engaging, visually impressive levels fit for AAA, maintaining a high degree of quality, efficiency and consistency across your work
- At least 3 years' experience (5+ for Lead) within the games industry, with at least one released AAA game
- Confidence in understanding artistic fundamentals such as colour theory and composition, photography and traditional art experience advantageous
- Technical knowledge in the realisation of lighting within game engines such as Unreal, additional understanding of PBR rendering beneficial
- Passion for creating high quality games, confident in communicating across all levels and able to receive and provide feedback, with ability to take part in the R&D of techniques and pipeline implementation highly desirable
To be considered, please submit CV's in with portfolio link, citing Ref. 878 to
How to Apply
To be considered, please submit CV's in with portfolio link, citing Ref. 878 to firstname.lastname@example.org today.
Big Planet is a worldwide recruitment agency for the games industry, virtual reality and creative technology sectors.
Big Planet currently have 45 job openings.View all jobs