Senior Graphics Programmer
For Nixxes Software in Utrecht, The Netherlands
We’re looking for a highly collaborative, passionate and skilled Senior Graphics Programmer that can support our graphics programming team and implement high-level graphical effects as well as making low-level enhancements to the graphics engines we work with to enable and optimize these.
- You have at least 5 years of previous experience as a programmer in the games industry or a related industry
- You have up to date knowledge of the current APIs such as DirectX 11/12 and OpenGL 4.x and Vulkan.
- You have a profound understanding of state of the art graphics and lighting techniques.
- You have a solid mathematical background.
- You have a pragmatic, hands-on problem solving mentality.
- You are fluent in C++ and other applicable programming languages;
- You aim to design and write well-structured, readable and maintainable code.
- You have strong debugging skills
- You have a strong understanding of optimization techniques.
- You work well in a team and on a large code base.
- You have good communication skills in written and spoken English.
- You have good understanding of code performance and complexity.
- You work well in an environment with deadlines and milestones
- (Native) Dutch speaker.
How to Apply
Do you have a passion for games and are you looking for a new challenge? Send your motivation and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
By sending your CV and motivation, you agree that your data will be recorded in our database for 1 year and will be automatically deleted after 1 year.
Your data is used only for recruitment and selection purposes.
You may revoke this consent at any time, by sending an e-mail to: email@example.com
Nixxes Software BV is a group of highly experienced game technology programmers and a young content team. The company was founded in August 1999 and has since specialised in helping other game developers and publishers making the best out of their game content.
Nixxes Software currently have 7 job openings.View all jobs