For Nixxes Software in Utrecht, The Netherlands
We're looking for a highly collaborative, passionate and skilled visual effects artist who is up for the challenge of creating content for an AAA title.
- Responsible for creating visual effects based on the quality bar set by Art Director and Lead Artist
- Collaborate with the art and design teams to create fitting visual effects in levels and scenes
Competencies, Skills & Knowledge:
- Communicates with directness/candour and is adept at conflict resolution
- High standards of respect and values strong teamwork
- Adapts swimmingly to changing circumstances
- Positive thinker with an ambitious drive towards quality and success
- Strong spatial sense and a strong eye for level composition and ambience
- Autodesk Maya and Photoshop experience
Portfolio submissionis required for this position. Please focus this portfolio on personal contributions to your projects. Please include a breakdown specifying what you were directly responsible for creating. Considered portfolios should include the following:
- 1 best example of an applied visual effect in a scene where you were the primary contributing artist
- 1-2 best examples of your work (offline renders in addition to in-game screen shots or video)
- Bachelor degree or higher in (game) arts
- Experience in the game industry or a related industry
- Experience working with AAA engines
- Interest in the technical aspects of AAA game development
- (Native) Dutch speaker
How to Apply
Interested? E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
By sending your CV and motivation, you agree that your data will be recorded in our database for 1 year and will be automatically deleted after 1 year.
Your data is used only for recruitment and selection purposes.
You may revoke this consent at any time, by sending an e-mail to: email@example.com
Nixxes Software BV is a group of highly experienced game technology programmers and a young content team. The company was founded in August 1999 and has since specialised in helping other game developers and publishers making the best out of their game content.
Nixxes Software currently have 7 job openings.View all jobs