For Nixxes Software in Utrecht, The Netherlands
We're looking for a highly collaborative, passionate and skilled all-round 3D Animator that can support us with both AAA-Quality Character Animation and Environment Animations. The successful 3D Animator candidate will be able to concept, animate and dive into the engine’s tools and pipelines in collaboration with the Game Director and Game Designers.
- Create in-game animations that seamlessly blend with the animations of other team members
- Create 3D character animations based off motion capture and reference to create highly believable animations
- Partner with various disciplines to create a cohesive experience in our games
- Work in a collaborative environment where feedback and direction are welcomed
- Produce quality animations on time while respecting and supporting the game vision and animation goals
Competencies, Skills & Knowledge:
- Communicates with directness/candor and is adept at conflict resolution
- High standards of respect and values strong teamwork
- Adapts swimmingly to changing circumstances
- Positive thinker with an ambitious drive towards quality and success
- Proficiency animating 3D characters in Maya
- Must be skilled in both cinematic and in-game animation
- Comfortable in both key frame and motion-capture animation
- Able to maintain consistent style throughout project and maintain the target aesthetic
- Excellent attention to detail, with awareness of areas to compromise for best overall results
- 1(+) years experience in the game development industry
- Bachelor degree or higher in Game Art or Game Development
Portfolio submission is required for this position. Please focus this portfolio on personal contributions to your projects. Please include a breakdown specifying what you were directly responsible for creating. Considered portfolios should include the following:
- 1-2 best example of a 3D Character Animation
- 1-2 best examples of your work in video format
- Experience with the creation of animation trees and real-time animation blending (AnimGraphs)
- Basic understanding of all areas of character creation (mesh, texturing, skinning, rigging)
- Interest in the technical aspects of AAA game development
- (Native) Dutch speaker
How to Apply
Interested? E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
By sending your CV and motivation, you agree that your data will be recorded in our database for 1 year and will be automatically deleted after 1 year.
Your data is used only for recruitment and selection purposes.
You may revoke this consent at any time, by sending an e-mail to: email@example.com
Nixxes Software BV is a group of highly experienced game technology programmers and a young content team. The company was founded in August 1999 and has since specialised in helping other game developers and publishers making the best out of their game content.
Nixxes Software currently have 7 job openings.View all jobs