Look Dev & Texture Artist
For Trixter in Munich, Germany
TRIXTER Munich is currently looking for Mid / Senior Look dev & Texture artist to start as soon as possible.
Location: Trixter Munich
Booking time: From May, 1-2 months booking.
- Lighting and rendering a broad range of high-class shots, from photo realistic visual effects to full CG animation
- Look Development of CG characters, props, sets and VFX elements
- Additional tasks include preparation of on-set captured data (HDRIs) and creating pre-comps in Nuke
- Develop visual solutions for specific effects
- Realizing the artistic vision of the VFX Supervisor with possible guidance from the CG Supervisor and Lighting Lead
- Consistently delivering shots that are creatively and technically excellent
- Lookdev and Texturing Artist with a strong artistic understanding – best with an additional painting background
- Minimum of 3 years feature film or equivalent high-res (2K) experience
- Expert knowledge in Katana, Maya and Arnold
- Proven in-depth experience in lighting, shading and rendering within a physically based renderer
- Basic Nuke knowledge
- Solid Linux / Terminal knowledge
- Great communication and problem solving skills
- Ability to work well within a team
- Good English language skills
- EU citizenship or an existing German work permit.
How to Apply
Please send your CV, link to your demoreel and your earliest commencement date by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are very much looking forward to meeting you!
Founded two decades ago by Simone Kraus and Michael Coldewey, TRIXTER is one of Germany`s leading VFX studios, creating stunning high end VFX work and character animation for film and television. At the leading edge of the industry, employing computer scientists, film aficionados and incredibly talented artists, TRIXTER is always pushing the boundaries and is currently developing content and technical solutions for VR and 360°.
Trixter currently have 4 job openings.View all jobs