Art Outsource Manager
For Big Planet in UK, UK
Our client is a multi-award winning studio that has excelled cross-platform, in many genres of games for all age groups, maintaining a consistently high meta-critic rating. To sustain their steady expansion they are looking for a production-focused Art Manager to join their renowned independent studio. Experience in managing the development and creation of Art for AAA titles essential.
- Working closely with the Art Director and Dev Director, take an active role in building and maintaining departmental schedules, managing the production of all art and animation, keeping assets consistent across quality standards and within deadlines
- Communicating clearly across departments, adapting to changes in dependencies and informing the Art Director on requirements of the Art department
- Facilitate effective teamwork between external and internal teams, ensuring Art documentation is kept up to date
- Accumulating and disseminating best practices across art teams to review assets and improve workflows
- At least 4 years' experience within the games industry and experience with managing Art team through complete production cycle of at least one released AAA game
- Effective verbal, written and visual communicator across all levels and departments, with scheduling, budgeting and outsourcing experiences
- Deep understanding of 3D art production pipelines, with an ability to effective organise and supervise creative teams
How to Apply
To be considered, please submit CV's with portfolio link, citing Ref. 624 to email@example.com today.
Big Planet is a worldwide recruitment agency for the games industry, virtual reality and creative technology sectors.
Big Planet currently have 45 job openings.View all jobs