This is a render I created for a short film I am making titled 'Spoil Boy'. As you can see he is quite spoiled. At this point in the story he had just tried to gain friends by demonstrating his new rocket. As he set it in flight from his window high above the playground below a malfunction occurred and it crashed causing chaos. The children threw the rocket back knocking the boy back down his toys. With disgust he sulks on his toy box with his ruined toy. As the narration reads for this scene: He didn't care if they'd sway. He didn't need them anyway. At least that's what his mommy had said... And the door bursts open with mommy handing Spoil Boy a brand new shiny rocket. Check out all the sweet 80s toys. There is lots of detail. This was made using Maya and After effects. All the toys are in 3d gathered from various free model sites. There are wireframes and a rough prelim render of his house on my blog. Enjoy!!!
Staff pick for 9th August 2014
- Entry in Monthly Cartoon Award for August 2014
- Entry in Monthly Character Award for August 2014
- Entry in Monthly Fantasy Award for August 2014
- Entry in Monthly Overall Award for August 2014
- Entry in Monthly Scenes Award for August 2014
- Entry in Monthly Sci-Fi Award for August 2014