This was a little for fun lighting exercise. I've always loved the lighting in this scene and wanted to see if I could replicate it. The important part was to get it right "in camera" and not solve the eye reflections in post.
I tried to mimic all the imperfections of the old film footage.
Lots of work was done on the Emily asset to make her skin work in similar ways as Rachel. I had to remove all skin color variations and used a lot of blur to get the skin very smooth looking. Specular scattering had to be turned up 3 x times to get them diffuse enough to match Rachels. Tweaked the groom a bit also so her hair wouldn't fall down around the ears which casted some shadows on her face.
This project took about 4 days for lighting and asset tweaking, and about 2 days in post tweaking the grade.
One thing I think I did get wrong was that the umbrella for eye reflection probably should have in front of the camera and smaller. But I don't think it would affect the overall look of lighting much.